My Community Profile

angust87
10/30/2010
colorado-colorado_springs
Re: Diet Frustrations
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jul 14, 2010

hey, i understand the frustration, i've been trying to lose weight for the big day and i was doing r...

Gaining weight???
Diet & Fitness

So, me and df decided to start some birth control since we wanna wait til about a year after we're m...

Re: How did you meet your FH?
Just Engaged

Awww...that was so cute. It's funny how things work out like that. So, how long were you together wh...

Re: Work Guests Etiquette
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 13, 2010

I understand the stress and confusion about who to invite and who not to invite at work. There are s...

How did you meet your FH?
Just Engaged

I thought it would be nice to know everyone's story on how they met the man of their dreams...here i...

Re: How did you meet your FH?
Sex & Your Relationship

We met through mutual friends. One of my good friends at work...her husband actually works with DF.....

Re: True love is....
Sex & Your Relationship

true love is... when you say or hear their name or think of them and you can't help but smile. true...

Re: He PROPOSED!!!! :-)
Just Engaged

congrats...i know that you must be on top of the world right now. enjoy every moment of it.

Re: Having a small ring (the good side)
Just Engaged
Posted: May 26, 2010

I totally agree with the ladies. The size, shape, cost, etc...none of that matters. It's a symb...

Re: Show off the ring!!
Just Engaged
Posted: May 20, 2010

Well, here is my lovely ring. We got engaged May 2nd in Mexico. Getting married May 28th next year. ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine