My Community Profile

Sunnijoy
08/18/2009
texas-houston
Re: My MIL just today requested that I call her Mom
Married Life
Posted: Jun 10, 2010

I still find myself reverting to calling my mother-in-law by her first name and so don't know that I...

Re: Sharing Bank Accounts
Married Life

Given how very different my husband's and my spending habits are, we felt it would be best to mainta...

Re: Stay at Home Wife Stigma?
Married Life

Hi all! Just wanted to update the thread. I have been at home for a little over two months now and ...

Re: The Bachelor/ Bachelorette.
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 1, 2010

Thanks for the info. I will start following that thread. Thanks!"Man's chief end is to glor...

Married Life
Posted: Apr 1, 2010

Update: Today is my last day at my job. I have been busy this week training my replacement, tyin...

Re: Anyone save the cake??
Married Life
Posted: Mar 25, 2010

How long did you ladies let your cake defrost? And did you unwrap it to defrost it or just take the ...

Re: Post Wedding Blues?
Married Life

I understand the way you feel. Weddings are such a big investment of time, money, and emotions. But...

Married Life

ArtBride- congrats on your upcoming promotion. I really do think it is fantastic that you have a job...

The Bachelor/ Bachelorette.
NWR (Not Wedding Related)

I'll admit that watching it is my guilty pleasure. I know it is nonsense- but the nonsense is stress...

Re: Fools rush in...
Sex & Your Relationship

All the best to you! I hope we hear a happy report from you soon!"Man's chief end is to glo...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine