My Community Profile

chrissybear90
11/06/2010
california-san_francisco
Redding
Amazing Hubby Moments!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 17, 2011

So I've had one of the worst days ever! Work was crazy(worked a double shift just to be yelled at by...

Re: Getting harder to bite my tongue!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 14, 2011

LOL the urge is getting stronger! I'm a bit of a smart you know what so that is hard! I love his mom...

Re: Getting harder to bite my tongue!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 14, 2011

Sorry for the delayed response, had the worst flu ever. Aunt-My husband and I sit down to create a ...

Getting harder to bite my tongue!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 8, 2011

Ok so first off I want to say hello to everyone again. I haven't been on much because my computer cr...

Re: Dog in Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Nov 4, 2010

Love this idea! I can totally understand being in love with your dog! Our pup Dottie runs our lives ...

Re: Not feeling the stress!
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Oct 26, 2010

I'm not nervous at all! I know that FH and I are meant to be! Everything just fits and I'm happy. Ev...

Not feeling the stress!
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Oct 25, 2010

So we're less than two weeks away and so far I've heard from like 50 people that now is the time tha...

Re: The bachelor party
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Oct 8, 2010

The most important thing that I had to learn was to not look back. It's hard but if you dwell on the...

Wedding Music
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Oct 8, 2010

My FH and I have a totally different idea of what good music is. He is strictly headbanging rock mus...

Re: The bachelor party
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Oct 7, 2010

It defiantly wasn't easy to get over. Like I said I was totally embarrassed that I allowed someone t...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine