My Community Profile

StarlitHolly
Re: BABY NAMES??
Married Life
Posted: Jun 29, 2010

Boy: Jericho Aaron Kealoha I just love Jericho, Aaron is my best friend's name, and Kealoha is dH's ...

Re: Stay at Home Wife Stigma?
Married Life
Posted: Mar 25, 2010

1. hhhhhhhhhhh poster who just came on here (and who I suspect is actually an alias of the OP or the...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 24, 2010

MrsM - I don't believe that by wanting to be a SAHW/M, I am setting women back 50 years. You want to...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 23, 2010

OMG, Holly! I was home schooled all the way through to graduation too! Did you enjoy being home tau...

Married Life
Posted: Mar 22, 2010

I guess I am just curious for those of you who made the transition from career to stay-at-home wife....

Re: Birth Control Question
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Mar 22, 2010

You said you're paying $70??? Wow. I just got Ortho Tricyclen Lo from Planned Parenthood for $3 per ...

Re: Consignment & Thrift Store Shopping
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Mar 21, 2010

We also got a shave-ice maker at the thrift store yesterday, for $6! dH is completely excited about...

Re: Sex without the pill, is GREAT!!
Sex & Your Relationship

A baby is WAY too expensive. I would rather pay $30 a month (I think that's the price of a generic b...

Re: Consignment & Thrift Store Shopping

"Honestly, I find shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army more fun than shopping at the mall. I thin...

Consignment & Thrift Store Shopping

In another thread, a few people have been talking about shopping at consignment stores and thrift st...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine