My Community Profile

LeopardPrintBride
10/19/2011
tennessee-memphis
02/19/1992
I am eighteen years old, so yes, this leaves me set to be a young bride. My fiance is twenty, and will be twenty-one in March. I've been engaged for the past two years to someone I've been with a total of four, and as of December of 2009, we've taken the plunge to cohabitating. In the fall, we will both be attending college together, another step in our life adventure we've chosen to share with one another.

As for my own personal information, I'm a lover of music, leopard print, and many things unique. I've always been passionate about wedding planning, and aside from going through the motions of planning my own, I hope to one day possibly make a career out of it. 

Thus far, there are very few details truly nailed down. The one thing we are absolutely decided on is location -- we're getting married in the Graceland Chapel, located in Memphis, TN. We currently live TN, albeit an 6-7hr drive from this location. It's something sentimental to me, as my father was quite the Elvis fan, and because it's just different from the norm. Double the appeal for the bride to be, although my FH is not exactly thrilled about it.

Another detail I'm hoping to accomplish is the sewing of my own wedding dress which, as kitschy and distasteful as some people have chosen to deem it, will be leopard print. It's a daunting task, sewing the dress, but I know for certain I will not find a leopard print wedding dress that matches the image in my head. So, I'm choosing the DIY route, and hoping!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine