My Community Profile

Alianas

Recently I went to a wedding and was bombarded with questions from the brides friends since I have been married for 26 years!  Seeing most of my friends get divorced recently I realized that many young brides need someone to talk to that is not their direct family.  This forum is a great outlet and resource for many people and I just want to participate... and if I can help anyone in any way just by talking then Ill be happy!!

I now have a lingerie website for all ages and  I am so proud of the Wedding lingerie selection we have !!  I still have my wedding bra and thong lovingly tucked away in my closet, can't believe I once fit in them !

I had a very small intimate wedding in California.  It was wonderful and special!  Our family came from all over to be there with us.  We lived in Arizona and I remember taking the plane to LA and my biggest concern was my hat... don't squash the hat!!   In the limo from the hotel to the church I remember I was so nervous I had to go to the bathroom so bad and I could't breathe...... the minute we drove up I ran out heading for the bathroom!  It turned out so beautiful!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine