My Community Profile

klpeltie
michigan-detroit

My name is Kara, I am 19 and currently a Student at Michigan Technological University. I am Computer Network & Systems Administration major. Me and my Fiancé wont be getting married until after I graduate in Fall 2011.

My Fiancé will be graduating in Spring 2011 and will be a comissioned officer in the United States Army. He is a year older than me and is in the same degree program as me. We met in one our computer classes. He looked familiar, so I told him to sit next to me. And that is where the magic begins.

So I have had my dream wedding in mind ever since my mom first got married when I was 7. I was the flower girl. So I basically want a really classy wedding, lavender themed. I can't set a date until my Fiancé get his training dates. He will get his dates and his location sometime within the semester he graduates. I sorta started planning pre-engagement because I have a slight obsession with my dream wedding. I want to get married right after I graduate and then continue on with my education in graduate school.

Dance floor = Super important. I want all eyes locked on the bride (me) and the groom when we have our first dance. I want this to be a very elegant, classy and magical day. 

I've got two years to plan, so here we go!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine