My Community Profile

Marryingmytruelove
Re: May 2012 brides. Anyone out there?
Your Season
Posted: Oct 4, 2010

That's nice that you found a dress for one of your bridesmaids. Yeah, I'll still pop in and chat wi...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 4, 2010

We had a really bad weekend and a whole ton of drama from different family members and then some hug...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 2, 2010

I'm starting to look for my dress. I don't know if I will wear a super traditional dress or not. R...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 1, 2010

There's going to be a few kids at our wedding whether we like it or not...OURS!! JK But since we'll ...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 30, 2010

The hairstyle that I want to do is half up and half down too. I'm glad that your cake tasting went ...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 25, 2010

What type of hairstyle was it? I have a pretty good idea about how I want to wear my hair too but I ...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 24, 2010

Oh, I wanted to tell you that I think most pinatas use the pull strings now, well atleast all the on...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 23, 2010

Can I come too? LOL I would definitely go to something like that if they were doing it near where I ...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 22, 2010

I like the pinata idea! I like it when people do fun different things at receptions rather than just...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 18, 2010

Well, we talked about it some while my FH got ready for work this morning. I know that I definitel...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine