CaliGa8r
01/15/2011
florida-jacksonville
Gainesville
11/19/1979
Re: Unique Ideas
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 4, 2010

Very clever!"Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship but also the end of a life lo...

Posted: Feb 3, 2010

Thanks for all the great ideas! I spoke with FI and he also thinks the homemade jams would be neat....

Posted: Feb 2, 2010

That's a really cute idea! My grandmother passed this past Spring, but she did give me the recipe f...

Re: Bridal Party Woes

That's just it, I don't want to kick her out. That was never my suggestion. She's the one backing ...

Unique Ideas

Hey all, FI and I would really like to do some unique favors for our October wedding. We are plann...

Re: Bridal Party Woes
Posted: Feb 1, 2010

Thank you guys. I"Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship but also the end of a l...

Bridal Party Woes
Posted: Feb 1, 2010

I got engaged in October and promptly asked my sister (21) to be my MOH. Of course she said yes and...

Re: October 2010 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Jan 31, 2010

We live in North Central FL, but my mom lives in Gulfport, MS, which is not too far from NOLA."...

Re: October 2010 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Jan 30, 2010

No, not really. We've been going back and forth on whether to have a local wedding in Florida or th...

Need to Lose Weight
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jan 29, 2010

I've been overweight for quite awhile. My FI loves me for me and said that I'm beautiful the way I ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine