My Community Profile

ALONDRA1313
03/28/2010
puerto_rico-san_juan
SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO
10/13/1977

Hi, here is our love story:

firts I born in october 13,1977 and he in october 18,1975. We meet in high school in 1992,he was my first boyfriend, then each one take their own road and get married and have childrens of course we divorce from our partners the same month and the same year october 2005 without knowing anyithig from each other for all that years. Then on october 3,2007 I was in a store and I notice this handsome guyt looking and smiling at me, I look around and yes was looking at me. I didn't recognize him until he says "Jacqueline it is you?" OH MY GOOD my world go all around me when I remember who he was I remeber I fell butterflies in my stomach I was spechless. We talk sometime and he ask me to have lunch with him of course I acept and we have know two years together!!! and finally our dream will come true, Thank God!!!!!!

We will be having a small wedding with family and clouser friends. It will be in San Juan Puerto Rico in Parque Luis Mu?oz Marin, in the most beautiful Pergola surrounded by trees and nature. My colors will be pink and lavander. I'm still working with the decoration. The food will be the classic puertorican style, "arroz con gandules, pernil y ensalada de coditos" (google each one on images) I still dosent have any cake, Im start working on my wedding from January 26,2010 Crazy no. We have a very thight butget, let see if the final result is as beautilful as I imagine it....

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine