My Community Profile

Legasia
07/31/2010
ohio-columbus
Cumberland
04/12/1991
We met in Chess Club in high school. I was a Freshman and he was a Sophomore. We started dating that summer. We had discussed the possibility of getting married and a future together, but I was so surprised when he proposed. It was at my senior prom, during the promenade. The vice principal was announcing our arrival over microphone. We started to walk down the red carpet when the vice principal then said that James had something to say and passed him the mic. James proceeded to voice his love for me and get down on one knee. I can honestly say I will never forget my senior prom.
Since we met in chess club, we want a chess themed wedding. Our colors are white and black, with red to accent. Our attendants will be wearing all black, with the possibility of red shoes for the bridesmaids and red ties for the groomsmen.We are hoping to use chess boards as centerpieces at all the tables, with a fancy set at our table. We want a square cake with the top designed like a chessboard with chocolate molded chess pieces adorned all over.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine