My Community Profile

Kate2012
09/08/2012
ontario-toronto
Ottawa
How we met: My fiance and I met when we were in highschool. We begain dating when we were 17 after many years of being friends. After 4 years together, I can't wait to marry my best friend! The Proposal: Ben took me on a birthday vacation to Vegas. He planned a helicopter ride, which landed at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Once we landed at the bottom, he got down on one knee, and the rest is history! Our Current Life: Ben works full-time as a site-coordinator for a construction company and is completing his Civil Engineering on weekends. I work as a PSW in a long-term care facility and I also do palliative home-care. I am going into my third year of my BScN. We have lived together for 2 years and have a Puggle named Alfie, a kitten named Tabie and a cat named Charlie.
We have just begun planning our wedding that will be on September 8, 2010. We want a Fall themed wedding that is very casual and rustic. Our wedding location has been narrowed down to a local pumpkin patch or a maple syrup pancake house.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine