My Community Profile

AmyJustin2010
06/04/2010
new_york-yonkers
Re: Stay at Home Wife Stigma?
Married Life
Posted: Mar 25, 2010

I guess I don't see where I have indicated that I will have no way to support myself in the case of ...

Married Life

Now let me explain--I didn't mean to say that all people who divorce are abusing their children. The...

Married Life

Alright, we can agree to disagree on the marriage vs divorcing issue.However, there is no reason why...

Married Life

Barring a case of emotional and/or physical abuse, yes I do feel that it's always better to work the...

Married Life

ArtBride: I agree that it doesn't have to be the woman who stays at home and the man who works. In t...

Re: My first year
Married Life

Congrats on one year and thank you for sharing your married experiences with us!AmyJustin2010.Weebly...

Married Life

Cyndi: I am not quite sure if you made an error or if you are insinuating that I have an alter ego a...

Re: Co-worker backed into my truck !!!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Mar 24, 2010

I know it's probably too late now, but you should ALWAYS report accidents to the insurance and the p...

Married Life

I'm going to be a stay at home wife and mom when it's time. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn how i...

Re: Someone explain to me
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

Wow, this has brought up interesting discussions!My FILs added about 6-8 couples that they are frien...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine