My Community Profile

BrittonBride
08/21/2010
virginia-virginia_beach
10/19/1984
My boyfriend of 3 years, best friend of 7, just proposed to me on Christmas Eve of this year, 2009, and we are intending to be married the Saturday after our 4 year anniversary on August 18th, 2010. I am so excited, but feeling a little overwhelmed because I have 8 months to put together a tightly budgeted, somewhat do-it-yourself wedding of my dreams to the man of my dreams! I have no doubt that I can get wonderful help planning this event and welcome any suggestions that anyone wants to give me! I'm a very adventurous soul and am open for new ideas. You never know where inspiration will come from!

I'm going to be married in August, so it's technically summer, but both me and my fiance are born in October, and we both like the fall. I am trying to find my perfect color scheme that is innovative and fresh without going too bright and light. We have the church picked out, the pastor is available, and the rest is just details! My goal is to flesh out the details as cost-effectively as possible without sacrificing my dreams.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine