My Community Profile

FutureMrsLevine
06/11/2011
maryland-baltimore
07/18/1988
I am 21 years old. I am a full-time Nursing student. I plan to graduate December 2010! I met my fiance through my best friend, who at the time was dating his best friend! lol. He always tell me that "I'm the one" and he is going to my "one" forever. :) We got engaged Christmas day 2009.We had picked out my ring together but he had me thinking he wasn't able to afford it, so I was still surprised Christmas morning. He was so nervous and just kind of gave me that crooked smile when I opened it I finally whispered, "aren't you supposed to ask me to marry you?" and he whispered it back. It was very cute and very us! 
Our wedding is 06.11.11. We have changed our minds so many times so I hope this is it! lol. Our theme is summer! We will have bright colors - coral, aqua, yellow. We are hoping to be able to rent out a lake house for a week and have the ceremony outside. I will either wear a long, flowy, backless dress, or a short, summery dress (I can't decide!). For the reception, my FH's family will play in their band, and we will have a lot of food and music. Afterwards, my new husband and I will stay at the cabin for a few more days for our honeymoon! It will be classy and fun all in one! :) 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine