My Community Profile

NissySokol
07/03/2010
massachusetts-boston
Re: Amazing Hubby Moments!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Even though we've been married for 7 months, we've only been living together for one month because m...

Re: mother of the groom
Just Engaged
Posted: Aug 18, 2010

I agree the sooner you tell her, the better, you have no control over how she's gonna react. And it'...

Re: How did you meet your FH?
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 15, 2010

My now husband and i met when i was 14 and he was 18, in high school. i was placed in the wrong scie...

Re: Show off the ring!!
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 14, 2010

hmmm i havent been on any of these show off your ring! threads sooo why not! here's mine: simple an...

Re: Silk Flowers, Anyone?
All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

Thank you! at the end i decided to change the vases for the centerpieces and the big arrangements. i...

Re: what would you do after the wedding?
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Jun 13, 2010

i know there's a lot of red flags to consider. im just so confused right now.Andy and i have been to...

Re: what would you do after the wedding?
Posted: Jun 12, 2010

Thank you very much everybody for your advice. i do believe that time after the wedding is very impo...

what would you do after the wedding?
Posted: Jun 12, 2010

this is more of a vent so please bear with, i just want to hear other brides' opinions.My fiance and...

Re: Silk Flowers, Anyone?
All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 10, 2010

Ok i finally got better pics of the flowers, better than my cell but my camera sucks since ive dropp...

Re: Having a small ring (the good side)
Just Engaged
Posted: Jun 10, 2010

When i first got engaged i had these ideas in my head of what i wanted. I wanted something that woul...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine