My Community Profile

Soon2BeStorie
10/09/2010
new_jersey-edison
The funny thing about my engagement is that 3 1/2 years ago, when my fiance and I first started dating, neither of us would have believed we'd ever actually get serious about each other. We certainly never would have believed anyone if they told us that someday we would get married. I have known for at least a year now that he is "the One." Even still, his proposal was still a complete surprise. He only told a few people close to us - my parents included - so when he popped the question, I was completely unprepared! Saying yes was a no brainer, I just didn't realize it would be happening so soon! I love him dearly, quirks and all, and he is definitely the greatest guy I have ever met. We fit perfectly together, something that definitely surprised us both.
We are getting married at the Bridgewater Manor a lot earlier than planned thanks to their awesome 2010 promotion. As of now we're having an outdoor ceremony in their beautiful garden. I'm still working out colors and everything else, but hopefully that will be settled by the end of January.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine