My Community Profile

dickerson2be
01/15/2011
indiana-indianapolis

I am a 27 year old city girl living in a small town!  I moved there because Adam has lived there his entire life and it was easiest for me to move to his town.  I graduated from Butler University in 2006 with a degree in Journalism and Public Relations.  I have an adorable dog, a cockapoo named Sophie.  It has been quite a trying year for us, but hopefully the worst is over!  We just bought the house Adam grew up in and are in the middle of a complete renovation! 

Adam proposed on December 3, 2009.  We were in Millenium Park in Chicago.  We went ice skating and he brought me to the middle of the rink to "take pictures of the view."  He pretended to fall then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  We then heard someone shout, "What did she say?" He said "She said yes!" and everyone cheered under the snowfall.  It was incredibly romantic!

We don't have any plans at this time.  We are going to wait until the first of the year to start planning and just enjoy each other for now.  We are thinking January of 2011.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine