My Community Profile

InLoveWDRM
09/10/2011
tennessee-memphis
08/12/1983
Re: Post Your Wedding Colors & Themes
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 8, 2010

Listen at you SMGray and your "My vacation house on the coast of Maine" goodness woman that sounds a...

Re: Any Age Differences?
Just Engaged

By the way I have no idea, after I looked back on that post, does my sentences do that. I actually t...

Just Engaged

Why are certain people acting as if he is STILL underage?He will be 20 in 2 weeks. I didnt say that...

Re: meaning of 10-10-10
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 7, 2010

I agree with the PP ive never heard of any certain reason besides it being the same number just lik...

Re: i can't wait to marry my sweetie....!
Just Engaged

awww its so close.! Congrats && good luck ! you have to post pics asap =)  Future Mrs. McMaha...

Re: I am new and a 2nd time bride...any others out there?
Just Engaged

I did not get what I wanted the first time. I was only 18 and my mom and aunt planned it all and my ...

Just Engaged

Agreed that a prosecutor could pursue it but i believe that there are worse things especially living...

Re: I am new and a 2nd time bride...any others out there?
Just Engaged

Hey! You're not alone.! I got married when I was 18 and divorced when I was 22. I knew it was the wr...

Just Engaged

and in response to MsD it is statutory rape as we most know BUT his parents would have to want to pu...

Just Engaged

And I knew there would be a few people that would speak out on this and if you want you can directly...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine