My Community Profile

InLoveWDRM
09/10/2011
tennessee-memphis
08/12/1983

I am Vanessa Leigh && my FIANCE's name is David Robert. We just got engaged on Christmas EVE!! He pretended like we were all finished opening presents && asked what all I got from his family, as I rambled off everything he said "oh, you also got this.." and I looked down and there was a gorgeous ring by Cherish Always that he had picked out on his own. It was amazing.

We met almost 3.5 years ago at work, I was his boss. I have recently switched jobs& he is still at the place we met while he finishes school. I have been waiting to make it official for a while && this wasnt a total shock but I was really suprised he did it in front of other people! The ring it white gold with a high set diamond && underneath runs a row of diamonds with side accents of diamonds.

I want a gorgeous fall wedding, that will be held at David's family house. Their backyard is open and the backdrop will be trees with leaves changing. It's really gorgeous there. The decorations will be minimal so not to take away from the gorgeous scenery and I want ONLY David and I to be in white, I will have a goddess style gown and him a white tux EVEN white shoes. White is his favorite color && he looks amazing in it.!! I want callalilies and I will probably have around 5 bridesmaids (including my maid of honor) and he will have the same amount of groomsmen (including best man) I have 2 songs picked out for the wedding, Bless the Broken Road and Only you Can Love me This Way. =) I want a traditional style Christian wedding, I havent figured out every detail but its a work in progress!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine