My Community Profile

JoelsPrettyPrescottBride
12/20/2010
arizona-phoenix
I am a Nursing student (full time). I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Katie, she is the light in my life truely. I enjoy hiking, movies, camping, painting...my fiance says I am a subdued hippie. ha! I LOVE to go antiquing, and I love to bake and cook for my family, it is how I like to express my love :) Basicly I am very easy going and very loving, I am so excited to get married to Joel I can barely think about anything else! He is the love of my life.
Joel asked me to be his wife a week before my birthday in October, although we had always discussed marriage as though it were already known we would be together forever. I automaticaly knew where I wanted us to be married. Prescott! His fathers family lives there and it reminds me of where I grew up near lake tahoe. It has the green beauty I love soo. Our wonderful, hippie esq, ceremony will be on the serene blue shore of Goldwater lake tucked amoung so many pretty pine trees. Our reception will be held at the historic Palace Saloon and restaurant in the middle of whisky row historic downtown Prescott. Yay!! So excited!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine