My Community Profile

darylicel
delaware-wilmington
Re: Hooray! It happened tonight!
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 25, 2009

it's so nice to hear different proposal from different couples. it makes me inlove each and evrytime...

Re: Im new here
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 25, 2009

we're both busy with our works that we hardly see each other. one day he invited me for a dinner in ...

Re: Creative way to ask bridesmaids?
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 24, 2009

i have pretty much the same idea here. a purse or bangle that you know they'll like will go along wi...

Re: Got my dream proposal in Disney World!
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 24, 2009

wow! that was such a big surprised! fairytales do come true huh? anyway, i wouldn't mind that his p...

Re: colors???
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 21, 2009

that is a great idea! bunch of flowery colors is something new. i would also like to suggest for a p...

Re: family arrangement for seating
Just Engaged

we did the same and nobody noticed it at least i know. you can always let the ushers know what actua...

Re: Setting boundaries early! (article link)
Just Engaged

that was a great article! you surely did helped a lot of brides-to-be. i could use some of your tips...

Re: I got my dream proposal!
Just Engaged

wow! that was so romantic! the weather seemed to cooperate with the situation. the snow, the crowd, ...

Re: Wedding dress!!!
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Dec 16, 2009

yes i agree! nobody would noticed your shoes and besides, it will be cover up down there unless you ...

Re: New Year's Eve Wedding?
Your Season
Posted: Dec 8, 2009

my friend got married on new year's eve. it was the best wedding i've ever seen. it feels like the w...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine