My Community Profile

Starqueg
Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WAITING TIL 2012???
Your Season
Posted: Aug 11, 2010

I wasn't engaged yet when I joined this thread, but I am now. :) We're looking at the winter of 20...

Long engagement?
Just Engaged
Posted: Aug 7, 2010

I just got engaged last night. My fiance and I are both about 2 years away from finishing our educa...

Re: Hey I was curious. Whats the deal w/ women who buy the dress b4 engagement?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Aug 4, 2010

I've been planning a bit, but I'm at the point where my ring is hidden somewhere in my apartment. I...

Waiting, but maybe not for much longer
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jul 30, 2010

Hi Ladies! Next Friday, my boyfriend is taking me out to a really nice restaurant for dinner. He s...

Re: Tough time at cousin's wedding
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jul 23, 2010

My mother hasn't passed away, but she's made the choice to not be a part of my life. She left the c...

Re: Slightly impatient
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 25, 2010

I have no plan to spoil his surprise. I just hope I'm not reading too much into this. For all I kn...

Re: Reformed Cheater
Waiting for the Ring

I know it's been said before, but I'm really worried about what would happen if you get sick again. ...

Re: So be honest, how long you been waiting for?
Waiting for the Ring

I knew that he was the one before he was sure about me, so my wait has been longer. We've been toge...

Re: Living Together Before Marriage
Waiting for the Ring

I don't know how young you are, but my boyfriend and I are in our 20s (I'm 27 and he's 23) and livin...

Slightly impatient
Waiting for the Ring

My boyfriend and I were at the mall the other day, and I stopped by the jewelry store that has the r...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine