My Community Profile

hill3944
10/01/2010
texas-dallas
Houston
Hi everyone!  I am a 23 year old Ph.D. student at MD Anderson Cancer Center.  I'm planning my wedding for Fall of 2010 in Fort Worth, my hometown.  My fiance and I met when he was visiting his brother and sister-in-law in Houston from Washington, D.C.  We started dating during that visit, followed by him proposing on top of the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., and moving to Houston to be with me and starting his first year of internal medicine residency.  We planned the wedding to be a year and a half out from the proposal, and the gap is closing quickly!
We haven't planned a whole lot yet... The ceremony will be at Holy Family Catholic Church in Fort Worth, followed by a reception at the Ashton Depot in downtown.  The Ashton is a beautiful rennovated train station from the 1800s, so it appeals to my sense of style and my fiances love of history.  The colors are still up in the air for me, but I'm thinks shades of taupe with hints of green... very earthy and woody.  Candles are a must... very natural and romantic!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine