My Community Profile

DNAmindy
maryland-baltimore
Re: Trouble with parents
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

Thanks for all the advice ladies! It helps to talk it out.I had a bit if a "test" this morning. I th...

Posted: Jun 13, 2010

CatStandish: Thanks for the reply. You actually brought up a huge worry of mine - I'm very afraid th...

Yes, maybe I'll have to look into that. It would be so nice to just yell and carry on and have someo...

agd - yes, thats exactly what I was feeling. I think theres resentment issues between my mother and ...

Well at least I know that when I have kids, my parents will be very, very, VERY loving towards them,...

Cyndi - don't apologize for your first post...I knew what I was getting myself into when I posted my...

This is the main reason I will vent on these boards and not in "real life"....I guess as cyndi33 fou...

I really am not "jealous" of my 3 year old nephew. An he's gorgeous and funny to boot, lol! I love h...

Cyndi - Thanks so much for your reply!This is the reason I posted - I wanted to get an outsiders opi...

David's online styles?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More

Hi All!Has anyone ordered one of David's Bridal's "online only" wedding dresses? I'm getting married...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine