My Community Profile

AddyW
07/27/2010
09/14/1984

Hi everyone! My name is Adelaide Reese, but my friends call me Addie, Ad, Della, Adele, etc. I'm usually pretty open to anything. My favorites are Addie and Adele, though. I am 27 years old and am hoping to graduate from med school in about 3 years (right now I'm working on my specialty which is OB/GYN, but eventually fertility). My fiance's name is Fred Wickliff, he is 33 years old and he is an entrepreneur.

My stories are too long to post here

My mother-in-law is insisting that we have it at their house, which is very nice, but not exactly what I had planned. I'm not complaining though! I'm making it very beautiful, because every time she wants to change something I always bring up that I changed my whole location for her. I know my wedding isn't planned for at least a year from now, but I have so many ideas!

I know for sure that either both the ceremony and reception are going to be formal or we'll have a small destination wedding and a large formal reception back at my parent-in-law's place. I have a couple color schemes in mind.

I'll update with our final decision!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine