My Community Profile

cldeross
04/16/2011
nevada-las_vegas
I grew up in Lake Tahoe Cali but moved to San Diego with a friend when I was 16. I became an exotic dancer at age 17, I worked in San Diego and L.A. for many years before I moved to VEgas. I continued to dance for a total of 10 years. I was swimming in a world of drugs, and alcohol when I found out that I was pregnant. I made a 180 and enrolled back in school, and I am working on my masters as a P.A. in the mental health field. My son is four years old and still my angel. With sobriaty came an acceptance of myself that I never knew I could have. With that self love I learned to accept love from others which lead me to my fiance Ben. He is my grumpy guss with the heart of gold. I have never had a man treat me with such love and respect. At first our relationship was just for fun But then one day I looked at him and said I love you and he replied, "I have secretly loved you for the past year" At that moment we knew we needed to get married.

We are getting married at The Resort at Mt. Charleston which is 30 miles from the Vegas strip. We both love the mountains so it is perfect for us. It has that mountain resort feel with the elegance of Vegas. Our budget is 25K and we are only inviting around 50-65 people so our price-per-head is pretty high. We are going to make it like a weekend getaway for our guests. We would like to get married next year but the resort is already booked up through next summer for weddings. Plus, my heart is set on  THE vegas wedding planner Juliet from GreenOrchidEvents here in Vegas, so I am meeting her July 12th to hire her two years in advance, LOL. She is that good!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine