My Community Profile

princessbridetobe2010
10/10/2010
louisiana-new_orleans
I met the person that I want to be with until we get old. The one that I want to sit out on the pourch in our rocking chairs watching the grandkids running around playing. We have been through a lot, but it is making us so much stronger. We talk about everything. Yea we have our fight hear and there, but everyone does. He is the first person that I can honestly say that I've been with that we can talk about thing when we get into an argument. I'm so happy that god sent him to me.

Let's see where can I start. The colors are a light pink, something like ballet pink, and shadow grass camo, like a duck blind camo. I was thinking about adding something with fighing also, he loves that too.  I know it's a little out there. I'm into pink and he is into camo. I seen a pink dress with a different type of camo on it and it was really cute. I have all the dresses picked out. I'm having someone making all the dresses. I'm not to sure on everything else. I have been looking it up to get idea's but it's been a little hard. Things will come together though.  If anyone have anykind of ideas please send to me.  Any little bit of help is greatly appreaciated.  Best wishes to all the beautiful bride-to-be's out there.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine