My Community Profile

TheTestOfTimeWeddings
12/04/2010
california-san_francisco

Hey everyone! My name is Mandy and I'm a Wedding Consultant in San Jose, CA. I am also engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world. Our wedding is set for December 4, 2010 and I truely cannot wait! 

As a Wedding Consultant, I absolutely love what I do. I feel honored that people allow me to be such a huge part of the most important day of their lives. I am a hopeless romantic and I just love to see people in love.

My favorite weddings I have been working on so far are a friend's wedding who is just a ball of energy and joy and of course my own wedding. Her wedding is set for June 19, 2010 and is a Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter Tea Party themed wedding. We have been planning everything for nearly a year now and I am honored to be at her side every step of the way. Keep watching my blog details for her wedding and others coming up.

www.thetestoftimeweddings.blogspot.com

We're doing an Old Hollywood Glamour theme with sprinkles of winter touches as it's a December wedding. It's at Ralston Hall in Belmont, CA. There will be faux snow & fushia crystals scattered on the tables among tealights & black Eiffel Tower vases full of white ostrich feathers. It will be black-tie period attire with red velvet ropes & paparazzi lining the red carpet as guests enter. Bridesmaids will wear black Audrey Hepburn dresses & carry bright & light pink peonies. The flower girls in fushia & carrying sparkling victorian cones adorned with white ostrich feathers will toss faux snow as they walk down the aisle. Everyone in the bridal party will have their Walk of Fame star in the entry hall of the mansion. It will be a magical Winter Wonderland amid all the glamour of an Old Hollywood red carpet event where Brook & I are the stars.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine