My Community Profile

clc9860
06/12/2010
colorado-denver
Artem and I grew up knowing many of the same people, but never actually met. For years mutual friends insisted that we would be a great match, but neither of us were eager to sign up for a blind date. Finally, Artem attended my 18th Birthday Party unknowingly. That was in October of 2004, and we've been attached at the hip ever since. After 5 years, we are really excited to tie the knot!
I have scouted locations and brainstormed since Artem proposed on my 19th Birthday. With a modest budget we have decided on The Richard's Hart Estate in Wheat Ridge for both the ceremony and reception. The ceremony will be outdoors, and the reception will be held primarily inside. I found the dress, and needless to say-I'm in love with it. Artem's already purchased a handsome black suit, ivory shirt, and moss tie. I love vintage items and natural/garden inspired designs(cream/ivory lace, pearls, peonies), and our wedding colors are moss green and ivory. We're in the process of interviewing caterers and vendors, but have decided on Flowers Forever Design (flowers), and Lovely Confections Bakery (cupcakes). I'd love suggestions and feedback!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine