My Community Profile

FutureMrsBabler
06/25/2010
wisconsin-milwaukee
11/12/1984
Re: vegetarian tips?
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Feb 18, 2010

I agree with Pharm - it's fine to go veg, just be sure you are getting all the nutrients to maintain...

Re: creative engagment ring pictures
Just Engaged
Posted: Feb 11, 2010

FUN! I'm not the greatest photographer, so I haven't actually taken any myself that have turned out...

Re: Colour Palettes--Attn: Aunt & Others
All the Style Details

I LOVED those colors in 'I Love You Man, Too!' Everything worked so well, yet seemed so effortless!...

Re: Colour Palettes--Attn: Aunt & Others
All the Style Details

I completely and totally agree with this and think this might be an upcoming trend, as well. When...

Re: May 2010 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Feb 10, 2010

FutureMrsKlien - only one Target on the big island?! that's crazy!!! i started to feel bad for you...

Re: Why is everything strapless?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Feb 9, 2010

When I was first shopping for my dress, I also noticed strapless dresses were all over the store. A...

Re: June 2010 Brides?
Your Season
Posted: Feb 8, 2010

I know! Isn't it crazy how the time has flown by?! I remember posting on here almost a year ago no...

Your Season
Posted: Feb 8, 2010

Wow - so much has been going on since I've been MIA! :) Good for you, guys! Oh, and thank you for...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 29, 2010

Hi Ladies! Wow, quite a bit has gone on here since I last checked the thread! Toy - I love your sh...

Re: Rockin' First Dance Song Ideas
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 25, 2010

I kind of went through the same situation while I was searching for the perfect father-daughter danc...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine