My Community Profile

BURNETT1
03/05/2011
bahamas-nassau

well i met my fiance in college we actually met two years before we started dating at a party. i didnt want to go but my soroity sister dragged me to it. At the time he had a girlfriend and i was just dating. We both were a little drunk and got into a friendly conversation about a picture of a lion on the shirt he was wearing. We laughed and talked most of the night then that was it , in my mind i knew this guy was something special but didnt know why at the time. A year passed and i would see him around campus, but never stop to talk, we had classes that i didnt even notice that he sat right next to me. Once again i ran into my fiance still thinking about the night we met, at this time he had broken up with his then girlfriend and was single. We hung out a few times with mutal friends then started dating. ITS CRAZY  TO THINK THAT U SEE PEOPLE EVERYDAY OR RUN INTO THEM EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND U NEVER STOP TO THINK THAT PERSON IS YOUR SOULMATE.

well my wedding is almost two years away but since its a destination wedding i'm planning now, but so far my theme revolves around my aquamarine white gold emerald cut ring. MY wedding is a beach wedding with incorporations of southeren and bahamian ethnicites. Being that i'm bahamian and my fiance is from southeren missouri.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine