My Community Profile

allisonfoster2B
01/28/2013
illinois-chicago
Re: marriage and a deployment
Married Life
Posted: Aug 24, 2009

OPSEC!? Really. don't be giving me that BS. Im a freaking security forces member...sp, or mp. what e...

Married Life
Posted: Jul 25, 2009

I have a group of wives and girlfriends that i have been hanging out with. We have been doing everyt...

Re: birth control and weight
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jul 21, 2009

I started the pill about a month or two before I joined the military. (two years ago) I only got on ...

Re: birth control and weight
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jul 21, 2009

I am not big. However I am curvy. I have learned over time how to hide it well and look smaller tha...

Re: Cold Sores?
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jul 20, 2009

I used to get cold sores all the time. I was in high school, and i just moved, no friends new place,...

birth control and weight
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jul 18, 2009

So now that DH is deployed im going to go off the pill. I have been on it for two years now. When i ...

Married Life
Posted: Jul 18, 2009

The hardest part, was dropping him off at the airport. Our deployment manager said they are planning...

Married Life
Posted: Jul 17, 2009

thanks, He just flew out today, so im still in shock. I never thought i would cry this much. My goa...

marriage and a deployment
Married Life
Posted: Jul 12, 2009

So pretty much I dont know what to do. We have been married for almost three weeks and he's deployin...

Re: Name Change Kit
Married Life
Posted: Jul 12, 2009

I know what you are going through. I started the name change process the day we got our marrige cert...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine