My Community Profile

FutureMrsKlein
05/15/2010
california-san_francisco
Re: May 2010 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Jun 16, 2010

Those pics are great. Here are mine. I don't think there is a password. If you guys can't see them, ...

Your Season
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

How do I even see PM's? It said I have one and I can't figure it out. So we are back from Mexico. ...

Your Season
Posted: May 28, 2010

Well we are at the end of May. Only one more weekend! YAY ladies. So our wedding was wonderful. My...

Re: My future in laws won't pay for the rehearsal dinner
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 27, 2010

I'm actually going to disagree. Depending on his relationship with his parents (if they in general a...

Your Season
Posted: May 18, 2010

Hello ladies! We are back in Hawaii and tomorrow leave for China! The wedding was amazing. Everythi...

Your Season
Posted: May 10, 2010

YAY for 5-15 almost here! I leave today for California. My mother keeps sending me emails "what abou...

Your Season
Posted: May 9, 2010

Toy, i'm so glad that you had a wonderful wedding. I'm taking your advice to heart. I can't wait for...

Re: royal prestige bridal travel packages?
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: May 6, 2010

We went. And got the free vacation. if we had bought something we would have had both vacations. The...

Re: Airfare
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: May 6, 2010

I wanted to mention that I don't know about other airlines, but I know Hawaiian airlines has a deal ...

Re: Thank you wording for bridesmaids
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 5, 2010

I appreicate the feedback. Myras, Becuase I want to put it in the note, not verbally tell them. I do...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine