My Community Profile

futuremrscampbell2011
03/12/2011
ohio-columbus
03/13/1987
    I am 22 years old and in college, going for an English degree and hoping to get a master's degree in guidance counseling. I met my fiance in college at the ECOS/BCM Halloween party in 2007, but we actually didn't really start talking until around March 2008 and started dating in April 2008. We have officially been dating for over  a year and have been engaged since April 11, 2009 at 9:00 P.M. He totally caught me off guard with his proposal. I was at my formal and all of a sudden my friend Rachel tells me we need to take a walk at 8:45 and I'm like ok, kind of clueless in a way. We get there and we're talking for like 10 minutes and then eventually he comes around the corner and his friends are lined up against the bridge by the lake, he gives them a cue, he gets down on one knee and they all take off their shirts and have marry me spelled out on their chests.
  We want our colors to be canary yellow and champagne because yellow is one of my favorite colors and he likes champagne, plus it goes with everything. The wedding will be at my grandma's church and we'll have the reception in a nice reception hall. We plan on going to the Virgin Islands for our honeymoon.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine