My Community Profile

April2010Bride
04/24/2010
south_carolina-columbia
Re: Proxy Bride at Rehearsal
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 21, 2010

I like the tradition. It gives the bride a chance to see things from a guest's perspective. I can ...

Posted: Apr 21, 2010

Yes, I'm aware that it'll take about 30 seconds to walk down the aisle; however, I was making a poin...

Posted: Apr 20, 2010

The FMIL --- Mine, in particular, just likes to be in control. She wants things to be very traditio...

I understand your concern with it, Van. My stand-in will be walking with my Papa down the aisle, and...

Proxy Bride at Rehearsal

It's a tradition, of my family, that a bride should only walk down the aisle once. As a result, we u...

Re: What's for Dinner?
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Mar 4, 2010

^^Me, too, girl! Tonight's dinner is a dish, of our choice, from our favorite little Mexican restau...

Re: What's for Dinner?
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Feb 28, 2010

Sounds dee-lish, BTS! I love mexican dishes, and espeically guacamole. I add green tomatoes to min...

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Etiquette
Posted: Feb 21, 2010

FMIL is inviting her whole damn family, I think. FH and I don't really know anything about the dinne...

Re: JP curiosity
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Feb 17, 2010

Dear FutureCoyle (Ms Sasha) - I thought you were "done". Bwaaahahahahaha! You could've, at least...

Re: How To Spot A Bridezilla
Just Engaged
Posted: Feb 17, 2010

What's so original, or 'Bridezilla', about a candy buffet? I'm having one at my reception, so the ki...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine