My Community Profile

XreddivaX
12/18/2010
new_york-new_york

hey so im beth, i thought id join here coz im total lost when it comes to bringing stuff together lol. im 22 and an artist, hoping to be a tattooist, so im alil out there in my tastes. me and my parnter are big into the alternative scene so we want a wedding to reflect that. so if anyone has a similar vision lets share some ideas. im suppose to tell you a cute story of how me and my partner met but its not cute lol, i was out withe the girls for xmas, dressed as sexy elfs, and he was an old friend of a friend. met throu a mutal friend. he then comes staggering over, alil drunk and says " i don't normal do this but im drunk, and your cute" well not the best but he was so cute and lovely i gave him a chance. 2 years later he took me away again on new years and got down on one knee at midnight. it was simple, sweet and lovely. i just couldnt say no, to him or our puppy who had the ring on his collar. well i guess thats us :)

we havent planned much yet, but we know we want it semi small, mainly black white and red ( to go with my hair) and i want to show my tattoos off proudly.

im hoping for a vintage feel wedding thou.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine