My Community Profile

zoe1983
05/01/2010
virginia-virginia_beach
Re: Its been a while!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 7, 2010

Thank you so much for the support! I just got back from the wedding and it went ok. I was able to av...

Re: Its been a while!

Thanks for the nice words aunt. I have gotten to the point were I know it was best for him and I to ...

Its been a while!

Hi everyone! Not sure if anyone will remember me but I used to be on here alot! Then my wedding got ...

Re: wedding is off
Posted: Apr 7, 2010

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. To be honest I still think I am partly in ...

wedding is off
Posted: Apr 7, 2010

Well I am one of the lucky few that gets to cancel my wedding less than a month before. My fiance to...

Davids Bridal Question
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Mar 27, 2010

If I remember right there is at least one person on these boards that works at David's Bridal and I ...

People are sooooo rude!!!!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Mar 4, 2010

I am not a stickler for etiquette. By this I mean that I always try to follow correct etiquette but ...

if you want god to laugh...tell him your plans!
Your Season
Posted: Feb 28, 2010

When we got engaged in March of last year our original thought was to have the wedding September of ...

Re: If you had a baby tomorrow...
Married Life
Posted: Feb 10, 2010

Jade1107.... my sister's name is morgan and she is always getting mail addressed to Mr. Morgan lol S...

Re: If you had a baby tomorrow...
Married Life
Posted: Feb 7, 2010

i grew up with a very odd name that was hard to pronounce...even though I thought it was pretty! So ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine