My Community Profile

CEHlovesCAD
08/20/2014
washington-seattle
Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WAITING TIL 2012???
Your Season
Posted: Jan 15, 2010

Wow, i'm getting married on 7-7-2012 (our five year anniversary) too! That makes 3 of us :] Pretty m...

Re: Another sex thread from me
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Dec 18, 2009

I found out when i was 15 that i was adopted by my "dad." So i know my bioogical mom but not dad (my...

Re: 2 months & 1k... where to start?!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 18, 2009

For cakes, you could try making your own. You'll save a ton!! For my wedding my mom is going to make...

Re: Too Young
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 16, 2009

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18. We have been together since 7-7-07, and we have began talking about m...

Re: How long did you date before becoming engaged?
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 12, 2009

We were dating for 1 1/2 years when he proposed, its been 2 1/2 years now and were getting married o...

Re: Beach ceremony or Bakcyard ceremony
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jul 25, 2009

I'm doing a beach ceremony. My recption cite is at a hotel that is right next to the beach. Im doing...

Re: 2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Apr 14, 2009

I wanna get married in summer, on the beach :) i live in Washington, so fall or spring weren''t opti...

Re: Getting Married July 2011, where do i start?
Your Season

the problem is that they want nothing to do with me at all and they do everything they can to try to...

Re: Fall,2011 Brides
Your Season

I'm in the same boat, were waiting because of school, which sucks cuz i am ready to just marry him, ...

Re: Fall,2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Apr 8, 2009

I'm getting married July 7th, 2011, which is actually our 4 year anniversary. We want to have our we...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine