My Community Profile

paralegal05
01/08/2011
ohio-columbus
Re: wedding is off
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 7, 2010

Zoe I feel for you and my heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is, I experienced this myself ab...

Re: Our engagement session!
Just Engaged
Posted: Apr 6, 2010

From what I can see, these are absolutely beautiful!! I would love to see all of them! Sometimes whe...

Re: My MIL just today requested that I call her Mom
Married Life
Posted: Mar 24, 2010

I also call my FMIL by her first name or when I am talking to someone else I refer to her as, "Tim's...

Re: creative engagment ring pictures
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 4, 2010

I think I need a better camera to get better pictures but I tried. The rose I used is from the bouq...

Re: Valentine's day
Married Life
Posted: Feb 10, 2010

Usually we go out to dinner and then see a movie or something after. This year we decided to change...

Re: How To Spot A Bridezilla
Just Engaged
Posted: Jan 27, 2010

I saw this on an episode of Bridezillas but found it so appalling I had to add it: Stealing FH's ba...

Re: my engagement was in the paper! lol.
Just Engaged
Posted: Dec 30, 2009

Very nice story! Thank you for sharing it with us and congrats on the engagement!

Re: Constant Fighting
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Dec 29, 2009

I agree with ArtBride and NJ. Everything they said was right on the nail for FH and I. We fought a l...

Re: Christmas Joy!!
Posted: Dec 23, 2009

NJ, I agree. FH is the same way! No part of him is mean. It bothers me even more that she sees him a...

Re: Christmas Joy!!
Posted: Dec 23, 2009

NJ, we just started having the same problem this year. We split Thanksgiving between the two familie...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine