My Community Profile

BridalBlogger
08/01/2009
oregon-portland

Hello Everyone-

My name is Alyssa and my fiance's name is Brian. We actually grew up together and never even realized! My grandma used to live across the street from his parents house and he was one of the guys next door that I played with when I was younger! We reconnected over 3 years ago and have been together ever since! He proposed last April on a crusie ship! We are getting married August 1st and I am so excited!

I started a bridal blog about a year ago and I have been blogging ever since! I offer free advice to brides on wedding planning, diet and exercise, and any other questions or concerns brides have :)

Feel free to stop by any time!

Bridal Talk

For my big day I have the perfect plan! We are getting married at a Country Club a mile up the road from our house! Our ceremony is going to be at 5:30pm and it is outside with a beautiful mountain backdrop. Our wedding is going to be formal affair. My bridesmaids are wearing long black sequin gowns and my fiancés groomsmen are going to wear tuxedos. Our wedding colors are black, white, red, and lime green. The theme for our wedding is a black tie affair. We are going to have tuxedo chocolate covered strawberries, black and white place settings and lots of red roses and lime green orchids. 

The reception is inside and the atmosphere is going to be a very romantic with lots of candles and roses. We are having a sit down dinner and then we will have drinking and dancing that will last well into the night and early morning! During the ceremony my fiance and I are going to sing together and the night will be filled with plenty of games and other entertainment!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine