My Community Profile

BrideJay
Re: DIY Chair Ties?
All the Style Details
Posted: Jul 31, 2009

Here is an article I found about DIY chair covers http://www.articlesbase.com/weddings-articles/tran...

Re: Planning a January 1, 2011 Wedding, Good idea or Not?!
Your Season
Posted: Jul 24, 2009

I just changed my date to 1-1-11 because the venue I chose isn't open during the summer date I origi...

Re: every1 reply! How long is UR engagement??
Just Engaged
Posted: Jul 22, 2009

It was planned for 13 months (engaged April 2009 married May 2010) but we moved the date for the ven...

Re: Changing the date....
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jul 9, 2009

Ok, I didn't want to start a new thread for this question so I'll post it here. What about New Year...

Re: Changing the date....
Posted: Jul 8, 2009

Thanks, HappyGirl... I'm realizing that there is more to do than I anticipated when I decided to ch...

Changing the date....
Posted: Jul 8, 2009

From May 15 to January 9, because of the venue I ended up choosing! May is pushing 110 degrees at t...

Re: 19 yr old wedding talk
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 6, 2009

I agree that this is an interesting post... First I laughed... then I cried... oh the drama. Anywa...

Re: color-coordinated guest attire

How long is your guest list? If you have a guest list of 20-40 people... I don't think it would be ...

Re: Confessions
NWR (Not Wedding Related)

I confess that I have several "friends" that I do not actually like very much. One of these "friend...

Re: Which would u prefer? Please help!
All the Style Details

I agree with the previous poster that you should be true to your wedding style... but... I love the...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine