My Community Profile

AlexaA
12/19/2009
Re: Myrtle Beach Photog??
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: May 9, 2009

Hi! Checkout my wedding photographers site: www.AshFotos.comHe also does portraits and other fun sho...

Re: Venues in and around Central NJ
Just Engaged
Posted: May 2, 2009

Hi-I've seen a couple of places in NJ with one of my dear friend's who is also getting married (she'...

Re: Suggestion forBeach Reception sites in New Jersey?
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 25, 2009

Hi Leah2b-have you looked at the Spring Lake Manor here's their site: www.weddingreceptionnj.comI ha...

Re: Engagement party planning
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 24, 2009

Hi SweetPea32-My fiancee and I had an engagement party from my parents and it was great! I agree wit...

Re: Georgia (beach) Wedding
Just Engaged
Posted: Apr 21, 2009

Hi Cindy-One of my best friend's just got engaged, they live in ATL. How far is this beach location?...

Re: Rivera Maya Anyone?!
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Apr 21, 2009

Hi! We are looking at the El Dorado Royale...we have been there once before for a friend's wedding a...

Re: Small wedding and reception ideas
Just Engaged
Posted: Apr 4, 2009

HI Divalena-my cousin had a small wedding in NJ just last summer (about 45ish people). She had her w...

thoughts on freeze dried rose petals?
Posted: Mar 27, 2009

Hi everyone-I haven't been on in awhile but I wanted to ask what people knew about about those freez...

Re: December 2009
Your Season
Posted: Mar 26, 2009

Hi everyone-I haven't been on in awhile but I wanted to ask what people knew about about those freez...

Re: Photographer?
Posted: Mar 26, 2009

His packages start around $2400, but maybe he can work with you? I'm not sure. His stuff is amazing ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine