My Community Profile

Soon2bMrsBrakefield
10/10/2009
tennessee-memphis
Re: Grand entrance song....for those with a DJ
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 28, 2009

My FH & I are big Tennessee fans and I'm thinking maybe "Rocky Top"! LOL! Our DJ suggested "I've Got...

Re: Fall Favors
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 14, 2009

Oh cute!! They could totally use the bubbles for your send off & the lottery tickets for later! That...

All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 3, 2009

You guys have some great ideas! I am really appreciating your input!!! :) Thank you!!!! :)

All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 2, 2009

I thought it was a cute idea but I didn't know if people would think it was corny... No pun intended...

Fall Favors
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 2, 2009

I'm getting married in October & am trying to come up with a new idea for wedding favors. I feel lik...

Re: MOH problems... HELP!!!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 9, 2009

Okay... seems like I have started WW3 here. I am obviously leaving out some very important details f...

It does mean alot to me to have her there... That is why I haven't said anything to her yet. Yes, sh...

Oh yeah and BTW her baby is important to me considering in the middle of all my wedding planning I a...

I'm sorry but I don't consider myself a princess. However it is MY wedding. As I said in my first po...

Thanks for your advice everyone. I don't completely agree with what some people have had to say but...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine