My Community Profile

MrsChambers
05/06/2010
missouri-st_louis
saint louis
04/11/1987

Let me start off by sharing how we met. It was December 24th, 2007 the day before Christimas. I had just got off work and decided to do last min Christmas shopping so I stopped by Walgreens. My Fiance had a car accident 7 days prior so he went to Walgreens for face medicine. He approached me in an aisle and proceeded to talk to me. I couldn't help but stare at his beat up face. He then explained that he was in an accident and his face went threw the windshield. We continued to talk when he asked me for my number. We got together shortly after and never been apart ever since.

He proposed to me the night before the New Year 2009. We were over his famly house celebrating. It was seconds before the ball was to drop so we were all gathered around the t.v. He than got on one knee and asked me to marry him infront of everyone! Of course I said Yes! We waisted no time and began planning for our wedding. We decided to have it next year in May so wish us luck!

We are still in the beginning stages of planning. So if anyone has any suggestions please let us know. Well, we know it will be May 13(sat), 2010. We plan on having it outside with a tent. I'll be wearing a white knee length wedding dress. And the bridesmaides will be wearing knee length as well. Our colors will be different variations of pink.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine