My Community Profile

Vanessaleigh
09/25/2010
tennessee-memphis
Morristown
08/12/1983
My FH is not a guy of many emotions, BUT he is amazing and wonderful. We met at work, he is 7 years younger than me && I knew his family because I worked with his sister. So, when he came in I aggravated him alot for the fun of it...he got on my nerves. SOOO i told him to not talk to me ever again, after that he started hangin out after he was supposed to get off && one thing led to another && now we have been together for over 1 year. =) I do NOT have a ring yet because he has not technically proposed. hahaha! We have talked about it though, he knows that I look at dresses and rings all of the time but I know he wants to wait until I least expect it.. and he wants to finish school which I totally understand. We both consider us engaged even though I dont have the ring just because a ring is just the symbol..what we both feel is that we are going to be together forever. =)

I already know that I want an autumn themed wedding, not all out autumn but definitely the autumn colors, and I want it outside. We both agree on this. ALSO I want my FHs tux to be white, he loves white && he looks amazing in white too! BUT I want us to be the ONLY two wearing white..this day isn't just about me its about US. I want the bridesmaids in the same style dress but in different fall colors. =) for now thats all I have definite.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine