My Community Profile

JayKayinlove
07/23/2009
north_carolina-charlotte
Flower question
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 11, 2009

Would it look okay to have the bridesmaids carry a single calla lilly with ribbon each rather then a...

Re: wedding ceremony
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 10, 2009

hehe I'm doing much the same thing also 'there are a lot of us recently I think. ps showers wheathe...

Re: Peacock theme???
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Nov 7, 2009

My fella loves peacock feathers and we've looked into them for the wedding as well I like the ideas ...

Re: Centerpieces
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 7, 2009

hey you said you wanted to do cakes as centerpieces which i've seen and is nice. i just saw these ch...

Re: Disposable Vs China???!!!!?
All the Style Details
Posted: Nov 4, 2009

that sounds great to me i plan to use the real looking heavy weight disposable silverware i may get ...

Re: Walmart wedding cakes
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 20, 2009

walmart wedding cakes taste pretty good you can only get them round and in white cake. you can chose...

Re: COLORS
All the Style Details

I think either gold or silver would look great both wouldn't look as good. silver would be good for ...

Re: Veil????
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

i haven't used these guys but i hear good things and they have this thing wear you can costume make ...

Bridesmaid fitting question
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More

I'm going to be in my bff's wedding next spring but the wedding's going to be a month and a half aft...

Re: Purple and Red any ideas???????
All the Style Details

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mVNQFjdp3b0/SBFG_q7Ft6I/AAAAAAAAAPk/i1kHvc3La-0/s1600/4-25%2BPost%2B-%2BRe...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine