My Community Profile

BrideofFrankenstein
missouri-st_louis

I am a 25 year old zookeeper from the Ozarks.  And no, we're not all hill billies here!  However, I do enjoy fishing, kayaking, hiking, and bird watching.  I also make earrings out of vintage magazines and knit.  As much as I love being out doors, I also LOVE TV!!!  Sadly, I could sit for hours in front of the television!  I'm also a huge fan of horror movies and a wide variety of music.  I'm somewhat of a music snob, hating most mainstream stuff....  finding music for the reception is going to be pretty difficult!  lol

FH is a Radiology student who divvies his time between school, waiting tables, playing in 3 bands and me.  We both share a love of movies and music...  and I'm trying to spark his outdoor interests  :)  We've lived together for almost 3 years and have a dog named Lydia, whom I love almost as much as FH!   

10/9/10...  At a winery near Lake of the Ozarks called Casa de Loco (i.e. Crazy House...  the building was an insane asylum before it became a winery...  perfect for FH and I!)  That's sadly all I know about our wedding!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine