My Community Profile

MrsLizSteplowski06202009
06/20/2009
new_mexico-albuquerque
08/29/1989
We Started dating in 06 (after knowing each other for about 4 years but we fell out of touch) hit it off really good. Feb 14 2007 he gave me a promise ring, we stared talking about us getting married soon after that. later on the year in Nov i got preg even though we where using two different things. Didn't change things really we got a lot closer. For our two year he took me the top of the mountain at sunset made me close me eyes and listen to a swing virison of here comes the bride and told me to open my eyes and he had a ring and then asked me to be his wife. 
We Kept itsimple between 50 an d 85 popl came. We wrote our own Vows. We had a small Car show at the Recp. For the food we had Chicken Marslal, Italin wedding soup, Speg and meatballs. Salad and breadsticks. Our wedding cake had three layers white with strawberry filling and had pictures of me kurt and ashley aound it. the grooms cake was chololate with a pic of Ratfink(Hot Rod thing that Big Daddy Rot came up with) along with toy cars in the corners. Our First dance song was Sleepwalk By Brian Setzer. It was a great wedding, I loved it. 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine