As of right now, I am not doing any major planning, but I do have an idea of what I want our wedding to look like.
Right now my check list consist of:
1. Outdoor ceremony (depending on weather), indoor and outdoor reception
2. An evening event, I want to be able to see the stars when we have our first dance.
3. Colors will be some shade of Dark Blue and Sliver (to look like the night sky)
4. Decide if we will have a bridal party, or just a Maid of Honor and Best Man.
5. My future mother in law will make our cake (fingers crossed)
Those are the few things about our wedding that I am working hard RIGHT now to make sure that they will be possible the day of our wedding. Obviously I can't control the weather, our friends in the bridal party, or how my mother in law feels about making our cake, so for right now I am leaving everything to fate (at least until 2010ish)